A juvenile arrest affects the whole family. Whether it is you or your child who has been arrested or contacted by the police in Northern Virginia, the time to get help is now.
Why Choose the Taylor Law Company to Help You?
The lawyers at the Taylor Law Company in Northern Virginia understand what’s at stake and we know how scared you are. We go to the mat for our clients, fighting to get the criminal charges dismissed—or at least reduced. And every step of the way we are here to patiently answer your questions, listen to your fears, and explain what is going on in clear and simple language.
Gretchen Taylor and Ann Thayer, each a Fairfax criminal lawyer and the partners at the Taylor Law Company, are former public defenders, and they have a wealth of courtroom experience. Having also been a prosecutor, Ms. Taylor’s insight into both sides of a criminal defense case provides an invaluable resource when we go to court to fight for a child’s future.
What Kind of Cases Do We Take?
The chances are good we have handled the same type of case that your child is facing. Following are some of the types of criminal cases we have defended over the years. The list is certainly not comprehensive, so please call us if your child’s charges are not included here:
- School delinquency and disciplinary issues;
- Destruction of Property or Vandalism;
- Drug Possession, Drug Distribution, or Drug Manufacturing (including on school grounds);
- Theft, including Shoplifting, Embezzlement, Auto theft, Burglary, and Larceny;
- Assault and battery;
- Sex crimes, such as sexting, indecent exposure, and rape;
- DUI and traffic charges, including reckless driving, hit and run, speeding, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol; and
- Other misdemeanors, such as underage possession of tobacco or alcohol, disorderly conduct, and trespassing.
We Help Children in Many Northern Virginia Locations
We take cases in various jurisdictions throughout Northern Virginia and are familiar with the local procedures, Prosecutors, and Judges in each of these jurisdictions. This can help us to guide you through the process and make sure we are up to date on the rules where your juvenile is charged. The following are the courts we practice Juvenile Defense in:
- Fairfax County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Arlington County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Prince William County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- City of Alexandria Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Stafford County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
For more information on one of these courthouses, please check out our Juvenile Defense Resources Page.
Juvenile Criminal Defense Differs From Criminal Defense of Adults
If your child has been charged with a juvenile crime in Northern Virginia, call a juvenile criminal lawyer who can provide an outstanding defense. Get the tough but compassionate Northern Virginia juvenile criminal defense attorneys at Taylor Law Company to help your family during this difficult time. Give us a call at 703-385-5529, and we’ll set you up with a FREE, immediate, no-obligation consultation.