What happens if I do not pay my fines and costs to the court on time?

If you fail to pay your fines and costs by the date the Judge orders then the clerk will relay the information to DMV.  DMV will suspend your license which  means you will not have a valid license.  To reinstate your license, you will have to pay off your fines and costs to the court in full and then pay a reinstatement fee to DMV.  If you have questions about this please call Taylor Law Company at 703 385 5529.

Gretchen L. Taylor
Connect with me