Whether you have been charged or approached by the police about criminal charges, you can trust our passionate attorneys at Taylor Law Company. Both of the partners at Taylor Law Company have previously been public defenders which gave them experience in various courtrooms. They can assist you in analyzing your case to come up with the best strategy to defend you. Let the Fairfax attorneys at our law firm defend you against criminal or juvenile charges.
Your actions and words can be damaging evidence against you, so hire a Fairfax criminal defense lawyer as soon as you can who can try to minimize any damage already done. Trust the partners at our law firm when you need aggressive advocates to fight on your behalf. Depending on your age, we can also be your juvenile attorney in Fairfax, VA.
Make Sure Your Rights are Protected
What you do and say can damage your legal case, so you cannot put off getting advice from an experienced Northern Virginia criminal defense lawyer.
The attorneys at the Taylor Law Company are zealous advocates for our clients throughout Northern Virginia. We have successfully defended people who were charged with the following crimes:
- Assault and battery—and other Virginia domestic relations criminal charges
- Possession of marijuana with intent to sell
- Prescription drug fraud
- Shoplifting of more than $200
In addition to defending people who are charged with the preceding crimes, we can also work to get old charges expunged from your record if they were nolle prosse (not prosecuted) or dismissed. With a copy of the original certified court document in our hands, we will work hard to clear the charge from your record and your life.
We Practice in the Following Northern Virginia Locations
- Fairfax County General District Court and Fairfax County Circuit Court
- Arlington County General District Court and Arlington County Circuit Court
- Loudoun County General District Court and Loudoun County Circuit Court
- City of Alexandria General District Court and City of Alexandria Circuit Court
- Stafford County General District Court and Stafford County Circuit Court
- Prince William County General District Court and Prince William County Circuit Court
Taylor Law Company Attorneys are Compassionate, Experienced, and Effective
Our Fairfax criminal defense lawyers are aggressive when it comes to defending our clients, but passionate about making sure that our clients understand what is happening. Be assured, we will be right beside you, answering your questions, as we fight hard on your behalf. We’ll keep you informed throughout the legal process and interpret the legal jargon into everyday terms so that you understand what is happening.
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense in Northern Virginia, get a lawyer who can provide an exceptional defense. Let the tough but compassionate Fairfax criminal defense attorneys at Taylor Law Company fight on your side.
Reach out to our Fairfax attorneys for a free, no-obligation consultation by calling (703) 385-5529 immediately.