When a juvenile is arrested it can impact your entire family since a parent or guardian must also be involved in the process. If your child is arrested, detained, or contacted by the police, speaking with an attorney who regularly handles juvenile cases should be one of the first things you do.
Why Choose the Taylor Law Company to Help You?
The Fairfax attorneys at Taylor Law Company fight to get criminal charges dismissed or reduced because we understand what is at stake for our clients. Gretchen Taylor and Ann Thayer are Fairfax criminal defense lawyers who can represent minors and adults. Juvenile cases are not like adult cases because the juvenile courts have different statutes that dictate how a juvenile case should be handled. Gretchen and Ann both have valuable experience with juvenile cases and are ready to fight for your kid.
When you or a loved one needs a juvenile attorney in Fairfax, VA, Ms. Taylor and Ms. Thayer are ready to advocate on your kid’s behalf. Turn to Taylor Law Company by calling (703) 385-5529 for a free consultation with attorneys who not only will fight hard but will care about you and your family.
What Kind of Cases Do We Take?
The chances are good we have handled the same type of case that your child is facing. Following are some of the types of criminal cases we have defended over the years. The list is certainly not comprehensive, so please call us if your child’s charges are not included here:
- School delinquency and disciplinary issues;
- Destruction of Property or Vandalism;
- Drug Possession, Drug Distribution, or Drug Manufacturing (including on school grounds);
- Theft, including Shoplifting, Embezzlement, Auto theft, Burglary, and Larceny;
- Assault and battery;
- Sex crimes, such as sexting, indecent exposure, and rape;
- DUI and traffic charges, including reckless driving, hit and run, speeding, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol; and
- Other misdemeanors, such as underage possession of tobacco or alcohol, disorderly conduct, and trespassing.
We Help Children in Many Northern Virginia Locations
We take cases in various jurisdictions throughout Northern Virginia and are familiar with the local procedures, Prosecutors, and Judges in each of these jurisdictions. This can help us to guide you through the process and make sure we are up to date on the rules where your juvenile is charged. The following are the courts we practice Juvenile Defense in:
- Fairfax County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Arlington County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Prince William County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- City of Alexandria Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Stafford County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
For more information on one of these courthouses, please check out our Juvenile Defense Resources Page.
Juvenile Criminal Defense Differs From Criminal Defense of Adults
If your child has been charged with a juvenile crime in Northern Virginia, call a juvenile criminal lawyer who can provide an outstanding defense. Get the tough but compassionate Northern Virginia juvenile criminal defense attorneys at Taylor Law Company to help your family during this difficult time. Give us a call at 703-385-5529, and we’ll set you up with a FREE, immediate, no-obligation consultation.